Very thought provoking questions…
- We have to stop killing each other.
- We have to stop believing that killing each other solves anything.
- We have to realize that anger unfocused only makes things worse.
- Are things any better because these husbands, fathers and war veterans are now dead?
- If you find these deaths cause to celebrate, what does that say about you?
- How does protesting an unjust death by committing an unjust murder make things right?
- Is this some kind of competition, where the only goal is the even the score?
- Whose wounds are now healed because of this?
- When did we stop valuing all lives?
- How did we get to this place?
- How do we get out of this place?
Or share your story via Twitter #bluestories
Please pray for the police officers and their families and everyone impacted…
View original post 16 more words